I want to take a minute and thank everybody for their well wishes over the past week. Luckily, we didnt get hit here in Philadelphia nearly as bad as Jersey and NYC did. We did lose power and had some damage to our house, but nothing compared to what other people in nearby areas have had to deal with.
The good news is, we are back up and running. We’ve been so busy packing orders since we got back online that we havent had to time to take pics of the “Beetlejuice” prints for you guys to see. They looks AMAZING. Trust me. Hopefully we get some sun outside this weekend and I can take some pics. The light inside here is not that great for good pics.
100% of all remaining “As You Wish” orders are shipping out Saturday. The only “As You Wish” orders not going out are those of you that ordered the “Trick or Treat” deal or an individual “Silence of the Lambs” print along with an “As You Wish” print. Those of you in that boat will get a confirmation email along with a tracking number once your tube heads out.
40% of all “Beetlejuice” orders are packed and will be shipping tomorrow as well. The remaining 60% will ship as soon as we can starting next week. Again, you will get a confirmation email and tracking once your order heads out.
For our peeps outside the USA - Please note that you will get a confirmation email once your order ships, but no tracking number. USPS unfortunately does not provide international tracking for anything but overnight packages.
Those of you who ordered a “Trick or Treat” deal or an individual “Silence of the Lambs” print - “Lambs” is being printed right now and we will have them before our screening on the 19th. At the very latest, all of those orders will ship on the 20th, but hopefully sooner. We will keep you guys updated as best we can on an ETA.
Follow us on twitter for the latest updates…….
If you have any questions or concerns, please just email us…..
ands thanks for your patience!